I’ve decided to start linking up with OrgJunkie’s Meal Plan Monday every week. I’ve been planning our meals pretty regularly so this should be pretty easy to keep up. I do all the grocery shopping on Sunday and I’ve found that our grocery bill has really dropped since I’ve limited myself to only shopping for food on Sunday. Although that $65 trip to Whole Foods today hurt a bit.
I also really like how Day-by-Day Masterpiece includes her goals for the week on her MPM post. This, I’m not so sure I’ll be able to keep up with, but I’m game for a try.
Goals for the week ahead:
- Make an attempt to work on catching up with my bible study group
- Read some of John Holt’s How to Teach Your Own
- Remember that I have an appointment this Tuesday at 6pm
- Leave the house with all four kids
- Publish some posts for all blogs
- Work on one of my many unfinished craft projects
Tuesday: leftovers (salmon)
Wednesday: Creamy Vodka Marinara with Turkey Meatballs
Thursday: leftovers (vodka marinara with meatballs)
Saturday: leftovers (pizza)
Sunday: Corn Chowder with Chiles
Shane’s lunch for the week: Beef Stew
Breakfast/snack for the kids: Banana Bread and hard-boiled eggs