My word is…
I know what you’re thinking. This seems an awful lot like a New Year’s resolution. And I said I don’t like resolutions.
I just can’t help myself. I really like this idea. And I really am looking forward to this year. Because I know that we are not having anymore kids (for reals!) and things will get easier (right?).
I will be able to go back to the gym and start getting rid of the bassinet and the jumper and the exersaucer and the bumbo and the swing and all those clothes!!
So throughout the year I will have this button in the sidebar to remind myself to be inspired.
I want to:
- get strong and healthy again and be inspired to continue.
- see a good idea and be inspired to try it out.
- see a mess that causes me stress and be inspired to organize it.
- see a problem I can fix and be inspired to do something about it.
- be aware that I am overwhelmed and be inspired to ask for help.
- go to church and be inspired to do and be better.