1. Wake up at 6am every morning. #kindasorta
I think I did this more than half of the month. There’s a bit of an issue with the kids waking up at 6:13am when I get up early. And waking up at 7:54am when I sleep in.
2. Pick a new fitness challenge each month. #kindasorta
For January I picked the 30-day push up challenge. I started really slacking towards the end of the month. I was supposed to make it to 40 pushups but missed quite a lot of days and ended up at 25. My self-imposed punishment is to do a repeat next month. I’ll be adding that to my new monthly fitness challenge of doing yoga three times a week on my off-running days.
3. Complete a sub-27 minute 5k. #savingforlater
I’m trying to run better by going slower so this goal will be addressed later in the year.
4. Conquer the half marathon. #savingforlater
This is a year long goal, but I did accomplish a new “longest run” at 5 miles. Woot!
5. Run 500 miles in 2014. #winner
I ran 52 miles this month!
6. Complete 127 local hikes. #winner
I’ve 14 hikes checked off. I want to do at least two hikes a week with the girls in February.
7. Research and experiment with minimalism. #winner
I got rid of three boxes of toys, two bags of clothes and 7 boxes of books!!
8. Sew handmade gifts for the kids throughout the year. #fail
Nothing done. Need to get working on this!!
9. Finish my Get it Together binder.# fail
Nothing done. Need to get working on this too!!
This post is linked with Powerful Mothering’s February Goals link-up.