I think I’ve discovered something monumental about myself. I suck at resolutions. I like the idea of starting anew. I suspect this is mostly because I fail so epically at following through on things. Or is it that I set such unattainable goals? Either way, I’m exhausted. So I thought why not for the New Year try something new. And so I present my list of anti-New Year’s Resolutions:
1. I will NOT buy a fancy planner from Franklin Covey.
2. I WILL add to my fabric and craft supply collection with NO expectation that I will actually finish anything.
3. I WILL start too many new hobbies and enjoy the thrill of newness with each of them.
4. I will NOT set up a blogging schedule. I WILL continue to blog sporadicly and in relation with my mood swings.
5. I will NOT keep track of the books I read.
6. I will NOT start a new business.
7. I will NOT volunteer for anything, unless it’s a field trip with Caleb’s class.
8. I will NOT apologize for mailing Christmas cards out on Christmas Eve.
9. I WILL set my mind on acceptance rather than expectations.
Happy New Year!